Hi everyone! J
My name’s Elisabeth and I live in Lisbon. About me:
(1) I’ve been an APPIforma teacher trainer on the topics of teaching young learners and teaching English through drama and other playful activities for several years now.
(2) I love acting, writing and painting and the more I practice and try to improve my skills, the more I feel the only way to do it better is to keep on working, learning and relearning… forever…
(3) I was born and raised in Mozambique, so I love everything related to Africa: weather, wildlife, colours, people, handicraft, food… A couple of years ago I did some teacher training there. It was an amazing experience!
(4) I am a proud mother of two young men and a grandmother of a seven-year-old girl and a five-year-old boy. They live in London, unfortunately. I can assure you that grandma’s love is the perfect love!
(5) In my free time, I love walking, spending some time on the beach and meeting friends.
Now, as a YL teacher, I believe in the power of fun. Fun activities engage children and make learning more memorable. Fun with a purpose, of course.
That’s me! J